They are just a bit bigger than the Big Shot platform so I trimmed off the tabs which left a piece just the size of my platform. The magnetic sheet is quite thick but it just needed a bit more. I went looking for something to add just a bit more and found that my metal cutting adapter plate was just right.
Now I can place my framelit exactly where I want it, cut as many times I want without it moving on me and my having to adjust after every cut. It's solid magnet so there is no jumping around of the small framelits.
I've had some questions so here's what sandwich looks like:
- Acrylic Clear Cutting Pad 1
- Big Shot Multi Purpose Platform with Tab 1
- Metal Cutting Plate Adapter
- ArtBin White Magnetic Sheet
- Frame Lit
- Card Stock
- Acrylic Clear Cutting Pad 2