Thursday, May 1, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge - May - Christmas Buildings

The challenge for May is Christmas Buildings. Some ideas are; a stable, church with lit up windows, small cottage in woods, house, grand mansion, castle, igloo with lights, or general store.  What comes to your mind?

I chose several different buildings.  The first, is eastern looking buildings which may have been in Bethlehem with stars in the sky. This is a recycled Christmas card which I mounted to a green card.



The second is a snow covered cottage in the deep woods.  The lights are on as the sun sets.  There's a snowman in the front yard near the path in the deep snow to the front door. It is a recycled Christmas card which I mounted to a green card.  I added a gold Stampin Up! Modern Label in gold with a Word Window greeting.  This was mounted on 3D foam tape.


The third is a large house dare I say "mansion" with a wreath on the front door.  The lights inside create a welcoming and inviting feeling to those approaching.  It is a recycled Christmas card mounted on golden yellow card stock then onto deep green card.  I added a SU Modern Label punch with a color printed greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.