Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Card Challenge - Birthday Card

The challenge was a Birthday or Anniversary card.  I chose a male birthday card.  I used the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 10PK - Card, Triple Square Flip-its which cuts the card base, the piece for the left hand and right hand designer papers, the layer for the small squares.  I placed squares on the flip side as well. I chose masculine designer paper with grids on the back side which I used for the backgrounds squares for the stars.  I punched the stars.  I added a Stampin Up Word Window greeting is a corresponding card stock.  The picture below shows the card open showing the back side of the squares.  It makes for a lot of small pieces to manage but it turned out well.

1 comment:

  1. I think what I like about this card is all the patterns you used, and the text on the stars. Because they are all soft shades they work well together. Very nice, Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.