Monday, April 7, 2014

All Occasion Stack Class - Friendly Bird

Today is my All Occasion Stack Class. Here the first card in this class.
I selected a card in Stampin Up Not Quite Navy. I embossed the bottom half of the card front with the SU Pretty Print folder. I created a large flag in white and color printed the border in the same color as card.  I then trimmed the flag close to the border by hand. I stamped the Bird from the Stampin Up Nesting Place stamp set on the left hand side in the same color as the card. I selected a piece of wider ribbon and knotted a narrow piece onto it as shown. The ends of the wider are taped to the back of the flag. Trim the ends of the narrow as needed. This element is adhered to the front of the card.  The colors in this kit were Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and of course the Not Quite Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.