- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
2014 Pay It Forward Art Project
I am joining in on the Pay It Forward Art-making Project for 2014 which I found through Maureen's blog.
The rules are simple if you would like to play along:
What I will do: Make a small work of art for the first five people who comment on this post and say "YES, I want in!"
What you will do: Swap a piece of art with me, post the rules on your blog or any other social media AND make something for the first five who comment on YOUR post...you in return will get 5 pieces of original art.
The rules are simple:
– It has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2014 ends.
- Doesn't matter where you live in the world.
- Copy & Paste this as your latest entry on your favorite social website (your blog is fine).
– It can be anything art-based: a drawing/illustration, a photograph, digital, jewelry, a knitted item, cross-stitch, paper maché – or anything in-between.
- It doesn't matter if you aren't an artist...the sky's the limit...
Okay - who is in??