Thursday, April 24, 2014

R2G Card & Wrapper Kit - Loose Tea Pouch

I've designed a card and wrapper all in one for giving loose tea in pouches. Check them out here.

It is made of solid colored card stock.  I have placed a white Martha Stewart Arches punched border along the bottom and a Cricut - Teapot from the Folk Art Festival cartridge in white.  It's all tied up with a white ribbon in a loose square knot at the top.  I have provided a piece of bond paper which slips on the inside and has the same holes as the covers so it gets held in when the ribbon is tied.  I guess it could sit on the back of the wrapper if the giver wanted the person receiving it to read that first.

They hold a small pouch of loose tea from either Steeped Tea or David's Tea.

With Mother's Day and Teacher gifts on the horizon, these would fit the bill just nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.