Sunday, September 14, 2014

Home Page Challenge - Doodles

I made this card for a challenge on one of my on-line groups.  The challenge was doodles.  I would not say one of my strong points but I wanted to participate so I went for it.
I found a pumpkin digital image at Graphics Fairy.  I printed it, trimmed it and then added some Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Stain to tone down the white in the back ground.  I rubbed the edges of the image with orange dye ink pad.  I used the same ink to do my hand lettering and doodling at the top of the card.  I used a water brush and picked up some dye ink from the pad and added Fall in hand lettering.  I added the doodles to the right.  I stamped the hello within the doodles with a green ink pad  and a small clear stamp.  I then added a shadow to the hand lettering with a green marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.