Sunday, September 14, 2014

Plaid Wreaths

Here are a few cards I made as prototypes for this plaid paper.  I decided against the idea for a bunch of cards because of the alignment but I have these three.  The final one will show up soon.

I cut a wreath from the plaid paper with Spellbinder scallop circle Nestabilities in 2 different sizes.  I used my magnetic spacer in my Big Shot to keep them in place.  I stamped the texture onto the green where the wreath was with the Stampin Up Itty Bitty backgrounds with green ink.  Once the outside layer was attached to the card it was most necessary to put the wreath back in to align the centre piece.  Then that was glued in place.  I added a navy seam binding bow held in place with a glue dot.
I have a couple of wreaths which I will use along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.