Monday, October 19, 2015

Butterfly Wishes

I made these cards for my exchange group.

I bought this die a while ago and today I used it.  I printed the greeting in the top left corner then cut the butterflies into the white card stock panel.  I mounted a piece of designer paper behind it which was trimmed just a smidge smaller than the die cut.  I mounted it onto a black card which coordinates with the greeting.  This die allows a variety of color variations quickly and easily. 

For this card I added a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie with a Word Window greeting.  Another option to adding a greeting to this card layout.

I was struggling with the layout in portrait but as soon as I turned it to landscape it worked better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.