Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sympathy Cards - Family

These are the cards I made for her sisters and niece.  I continued with the same 4" squares of Stampin Up Elegant Soiree DSP.  This time I used the other side of the paper onto Baja Breeze card stock.  I chose the flower from the Simply Sketched stamp set for this card stamped in BB on VV card stock. I flagged the end of the strip with the Banner Triple punch.
For this next card I used the bird in Basic Grey on VV card stock. Again flagged end of the sentiment layer.  The multi colored side of the Elegant Soiree DSP.
Back to Baja Breeze card with the blue side of the DSP.  This time I stamped the sentiment with Basic Grey Suede then I trimmed around the sentiment.  Mounted it on the right hand side.

They are a large and very close family so it will be a difficult day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.