- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, May 1, 2017
Christmas Card Challenge - May - Oval/Black
I chose some Anna Griffin designer paper featuring ornaments. It has various neutral colors in greys, warm whites, and river rock.
I chose black for the card base, cut the ornament paper to leave a small border.
I added a length of black grosgrain ribbon across the bottom of the decorative layer taping the ends to the back. I adhered it to the card front.
The black oval greeting was printed on river rock card stock. It was then punched with the 2 inch oval paper punch. It was adhered with 3D foam tape.