Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Christmas Card Challenge - March - Madonna

The subject for the Christmas Card Challenge is Madonna.

I used the Gentle Peace Set by Stampin Up for the challenge in black on white card stock.  I then used pencil crayons to color the image of the Holy Family.  The outside frame was done with the metallic crayons.  I trimmed the image very close to the border.  I ran a black crayon along the edges.

I chose a deep warm purple textured card base.  I used my tracing wheel to add texture to the card front.

I then mounted the image to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I added a greeting in the top right hand corner also with 3D foam tape.




I added a green card base for this card and added the same texture to the front with my tracing wheel tool.

This image I gave the main characters different colored garments and put a purple border all the way around. It is mounted with 3D foam tape.

The greeting is a Stampin Up Artisan Label punchie mounted with 3D foam tape.

A few more cards in my card box.

These were time consuming but I really enjoyed the coloring same as when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.