Friday, August 14, 2020

Exchange Cards - Spatter Cardstock

I made a couple of cards with the the great spattered card stock I made a while ago.  I loved how I was able to get ink splotches!  The original 12x12 card stock is by Teresa Collins - Giving Thanks.

I started with card bases in Stampin Up Bermuda Bay. 

I used Nick Bantock's Cerlean Blue and Chrome Yellow liquid acrylic as well as white pearl Gleams acrylic paint on this card stock. 

I found some large die cut flowers in aqua.They needed a bit of a texture so I used the same colors again on the large handmade paper flowers.  Then I added a pearl white flower die cut made with the Stampin Up Flower Fair thin-let set.  I layered a deep teal flower then a smaller deep yellow one held in place a deep teal mini brad.  This was assembled into an accent.

I cut the spattered card stock to 4.00 x 5.25 inches and adhered it to the card front.  I added  a ripped strip of silver metallic card stock.  I then adhered the flower accent with 3D foam tape. I added a quarter sheet insert.

 

 

This card as very similar pieces. 

The ripped strip is pearl white cardstock. It was adhered to the card from then trimmed it to the card edges.

The flower accent has a deep yellow mini brad in its' center.

I love the swirls of grey in this card stock.   I chose their layout to determine where I was going to place the flowers.

These are headed out to the mail box.


 

1 comment:

  1. Elliott Wave Theory is a method of technical analysis that looks for recurrent long-term price patterns related to persistent changes in investor sentiment and psychology. The theory identifies waves identified as impulse waves that set up a pattern and corrective waves that oppose the larger trend. elliott wave theory online elliott wave theory for stock exchange

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.