Saturday, November 7, 2020

2021 Photo Calendars - For the Birds

 My 2021 Photo Calendars are ready!

I am really pleased with the bird photos I took this year!  The calendars are 4x6 printed on photo paper and include 12 monthly pages and 1 index page.  

I thought that I would identify the birds included: 

01 Bufflehead Duck - female    02 Red Wing Black Bird - male      03 Downy Woodpecker

04 Black Terns                           05 American Robin                        06 American Coot with chicks

07 Black Capped Chickadee      08 American Avocet                       09 Cedar Waxwing     

10 Hooded Merganser - male     11 Barn Swallow Fledgelings        12 Black Billed Magpie

You can find them for sale on my Calendars Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.