Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sympathy Card - Watercolor

 

While I had the time I painted this card for my cousins who lost their Mom recently.  We were away at a family reunion for the other side of the family when we heard my Dad's sister had passed away at 90 years of age.  She is the last of the 3 siblings to pass.

We were very close to these cousins when growing up.  They visited us often especially during the summer holidays. There was 8 of us and 7 of them and were very close to the same ages.  Lots of fun.

This card is a half sheet card measuring 5.5 x 8.5 inches.  I chose a SU Summer Sun card base.  I painted on a sheet of mixed media 150lb paper.  A tree with a meadow of flowers.

Funeral took place Aug 10 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.