I started with Bazzil Mocha Divine card stock. I printed a scanned image of the music for the "Little Drummer Boy" song on vanilla card stock (4 per 8.5x11). The quarter sheet was was trimmed, smudged with ink and I distressed it's edges. I wrapped the bronze organza ribbon around just below the song title, knotted it and trimmed it's ends. This layer was glued to the card front. I cut a matching oval of card stock with my Creative Memories oval cutter and then trimmed a sepia colored image of the Little Drummer Boy. This accent was then mounted on the card with 3D foam tape.
I made 6 of these.