Thursday, August 2, 2012

Card - Exchange - Clown Fish Scallop

I made a couple of these for my card exchange group.  I had a couple of these left over from card kits so I decide to use them as they are sitting on my work space.
I used Green Galore for the card and stamped it Basic Black with one of my SU! Itty Bitty Backgrounds.  I cut the fish with a round SB Nestabilities then cut the orange with the corresponding scallop circle. I mounted the scallop circle onto the card with 3D foam tape.  I cut the greeting with QuicKutz oval then stamped the greeting with a clear stamp.  I mounted the oval greeting with 2 brads. I added a bit of orange ribbon in the second hole to create a bit of a fin effect to go with the fish theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.