- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Saturday, August 18, 2012
How To: Storing Thin Dies
1) Original Pkge - If you are going to keep the SU envelope I propose just adding a piece of cardstock the same size as the original cardboard. Apply the exact same size sheet of adhesive magnet and voila your framelits are easy to get to, protected, labeled and can be organized. For those thin dies sold in clam shell cases likely you will need to go to plan 2.
2) CD Cases - You must find the old style (thick) CD jewel cases. Can still be found in thrift stores and some dollar stores. Carefully remove the black inserts which hold the CD. Cut to size and apply adhesive magnet sheet to both sides of the case. Now the thin dies will adhere well but will be easy to access. With a label maker I placed identification information on the outside of the case. Now I store them in regular CD storage rack. I can quickly see which ones are sitting there. My niece gave me some of these for Christmas ready to go. It was such a nice idea. Thanks.
How are you storing your thin dies? Leave me a comment.