Monday, November 26, 2012

Card Club - Christmas Tag

It was a good class today.  I had a good number of ladies out and we had a good time.
This card is based on red, white and blue tags. I started with white cards.  I found Designer Paper to match the tags as some were red and some were blue.  I used a CottageCutz Picket Fence thin die for the border. Once cut in white I trimmed off the pointed ends. I strung the gross grain ribbon through it.  Taped the ribbon to the background DP paper. I adhered the DP layer to the card front.  I glued the tag to the DP with 3D foam tape. I tied the tag onto the border die with the silver cord but it is purely decorative.

I found DP in the light blue in the tag for the red tags and some with red swirls for the blue tags. I used red ribbon for the red tags and blue ribbon for the blue tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.