Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Card Stack - JOY Label

I selected really great foil paper for each of these cards.  Some great paper is available over the Christmas season so keep an eye for good quality paper on a roll.
I cut my foil paper to 4x5.5" and glued it to the card front.  I cut the large label with the SU Apothecary Framelit in pearl white paper.  The smaller label I found on a Sizzix Bigz XL Scoreboards Die called Treat Bag Toppers.  This was a great find! I cut the smaller one from card stock that coordinates with the foil paper.  The JOY greeting is cut with the Sizzix "Join the Cheer" sizzlet strip and adhered with liquid quick dry adhesive from a bottle with a fine tip nozzle.  The sentiment is adhered to the smaller label and mounted to the larger label with 3D foam tape. You will not that the top one has pierced border which was added with the SU paper piercing template for the Apothecary Framelit set.  I was a good day in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.