Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Card Stack - Snowman

 I had another great class today!  I started with the snowman image which included non traditional colors.  On the left, I chose an olive card which I found in the band of his hat.  I spattered it with Radiant Rain in Green Pearl.  I cut a brown snowbank with my CM wavy cutter. The star was cut with a Sizzix die and I printed greeting in brown which was punched with the SU Word Window punch. The star has been adhered with 3D foam tape.
On the right I chose a brown card which matched the hat. I spattered the card stock with Pure Gold acrylic paint.  I cut the snowbank from gold metallic card stock.  The star has been cut from the same card stock and mounted with 3D foam tape.  I printed the greeting in dark brown onto the same paper as the card and punched it with the SU Word Window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.