Thursday, February 14, 2013

Card - SU! SAB Party Thank Yous



These are the cards I made for the ladies who placed orders at my Sale-a-bration book party. I wanted to use the Peek a Boo die.  I chose the Thank You from the Terrific Tags stamp set stamped in Pink Passion on white and fussy cut around the tag.  I 3-D foam layered it onto another piece of white and trimmed it close.  I chose a pink card and layered on a  piece of Designer double sided paper in Tempting Turquoise. I cut the scalloped square from the Peek a Boo die in pink.  I color printed my small sentiment in turquoise on white and stamped the small flowers from the So Many Sayings set in pink just above the words. I then cut it down to fit behind the scallop square.  I layered this element on top of the turquoise piece.  I then added the Thank You tag onto the flap of the peek a boo die.  I added a white 1/4" gross grain bow below the square held in place with a Zot.  See picture below for a sneak peek under the flap.  Are you having / attending a Sale-A-Bration Party.  Think about it!  Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.