Friday, February 1, 2013

Sale a Bration Book Party - Make & Take


















I saw this small envelope in the Sale a Bration brochure - check the photo to right.  I could see it was a die but I did not recognize it.  I checked with my SU! demo who asked.  Thanks Susan! It's the Scallop Envelope Bigz but it has been glued differently.  It opens from the end instead of top!!!  I was stoked because I own that die.
We made these little cards as a make and take at work on our lunch hour today.  The dimensions of the small card are 2 1/8 W x 3 1/8 T inches.  The card is Tango Tangerine with Tempting Turquoise DSP.  We added a strip of card stock punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and trimmed it to the width of the card. We used the Too Terrific Tags stamp set in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper white card stock.  We trimmed around the stamp then glued it to a piece of Tango Tangerine which we trimmed again. We added a piece of TT 1/4" gross grain ribbon to the top of tag held in place with a tiny orange brad.  The tag was adhered to the card with 3D foam dimensionals.   The envelope was cut from 24 lb bond paper.  The scallop flap was glued under the other flap then the bottom flap was brought up and adhered. Very happy with this little card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.