Monday, March 25, 2013

Card Club - March - Mother's Day

This is my Mother's Day card for card club.  This is the first card I made using this paper. I cut the glitter paper with the Tim Holts Cabinet die. I glued the glitter decorative die cut to the card front.  The solid corresponding shape was cut with the TH Mover Shaper for the cabinet die. I embossed the solid die cut with the Cuttlebug Victorian embossing folder.  The greeting is color printed to coordinate with the color of the glitter paper. It was die cut with a Spellbinder circle Nestabilities. I glued the greeting to the top of the embossed solid colored die cut.  Wrapped the ribbon around the solid colored die cut below the greeting.  Trim ends. This layer is adhered with 3D foam tape on each corner and the top of the half circle over the glitter decorative frame die cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.