Thursday, March 7, 2013

R2G Card Kit - Felt Daisy

Here's another Ready to Go Card Kit. 
Here's a very simple card.  I matched the card to the color of the felt daisy.  The other colors in the kit are yellow and red daisies.  I found some green designer paper to cut with the Sizzix Bigz Frame Back Ornate #8. I cut the white circle backing the daisy with one of the circle Nestabilities.  A tiny white brad holds the daisy onto the circle.  I wrapped the white seam binding around the card front across the label leaving the ends free. I then adhered the daisy accent in the center of the label.  With the ribbon now secure I tied a knot and trimmed the ends.  I struggled about adding something else such as embossing or faux stitching but decided against it as I wanted a simple card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.