- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
On the left, I cut a designer paper with doggie words and images with the TH Ornamental die, folded it in half and added a color printed tag.
On the right, I wrapped metal tea tins with designer paper and I added the red label with the ingredient details which bridges the shortage of the DP.
We had a very good sale but doggie treats were not as popular as last year.