Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Card - Baby Girl

It's been a long time since I made baby cards.  These are for a little girl born recently whose parents have been affected by the flooding in southern Alberta.  I made them so they can be used for announcements, thank yous or other purposes as the mom sees fit.
I started with the baby carriage image from Antique Images. I found designer paper in my stash that worked well with the carriage. I printed some images on white card stock, trimmed down to squares and punched the corners.  I brushed the edges with chalk.  I put a piece of pink grosgrain ribbon across the DP and taped the ends to the back.  Then taped it to the white card front.  I mounted the carriage image to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I added 2 silk flowers held in place with a tiny white brad.  a white card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.