Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Challenge - Color Combo - Green Black Peach

I created this card for the challenge at CST which is a color combo.  I chose Peach, Green, Black from the 6 options.
I started with a green card onto which I added a black layer leaving a small border.  I chose a peach colored layer which I embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I found a piece of warm colored leaves designer paper which I cut down to 2.5" wide and then I flagged the bottom end.  This was glued to the embossed layer.  I cut a CB oval ribbon slider in the same card stock as the card.  I added a 1" circle greeting which was stamped with Versafine Onyx ink with a small clear stamp then punched out.  I ran the slider onto a piece of 3/8" black grosgrain ribbon which I wrapped around the peach layer and taped the ends to the back. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice card - I hope you join me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-228.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.