cards in 2010. I changed the color to black and white and printed them onto vellum, which I trimmed to 4x5.25". I wanted the music to show so I placed a piece of white bond paper behind the vellum cut to 3.75x5". This piece was glued in place then I carefully placed some snail adhesive to the back of the vellum in places where it would be covered by the carolers. This was put in place then the carolers were added on top. I felt it needed a bit of color so I punched a color printed greeting with the Stampin Up! Word Window punch. This is mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape. I added some color to the music sheet with chalk.
It's so nice to make cards with die cuts other than snowflakes, poinsettias, and stars. Good job Tim Holtz!