Saturday, November 2, 2013

Christmas Stack Class - Poinsettia

I started with the glitter plaid designer paper.  I cut it with the Stampin Up! Top Note die.  I selected a velvet ribbon which was wrapped across the top note and the ends are taped to the back.  I have added a Zot to the back of the ribbon keep the centre stuck to the glitter paper.  I punched the poinsettia with the SU Five Petal punch in red and green.  I added a gold flower sequin to the centre which holds the poinsettia to the card.
The card on the left is a red card with a black greeting printed on the left side.  The top note is adhered to the right hand side.  The poinsettia is real red with old olive card stock with a moss green velvet ribbon.
The card on the right is an ivory card with color printed background in Always Artichoke. The glitter top note is centered on the card.  There is an ivory velvet ribbon with an ivory and always artichoke poinsettia with the same gold sequin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.