Friday, August 1, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge - August - Music

The challenge for August is to use music on your card.  That can include carols, hymns, music notes, carolers, drummer boy and much more.  It can be the background, the focal element, a 3D embellishment.  What will you use?

I chose a music background that I could change it's color.  I gave this one a blue hint of color.  I printed it and trimmed it to be smaller than my card front.  I found the nativity on Image Arcade. I made it navy and printed it onto vellum.  I trimmed it to be a bit bigger than the music background.  I added a color printed greeting at the top.  It was printed on white card stock and then I flagged the ends.  It is mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I think I will make some of these in several different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.