Friday, August 1, 2014

R2G Card Kit - Joy to the World Music

I have another R2G card kit ready.  This one is Christmas in some what non traditional colors. I chose glitter music card stock then searched for a paper which would coordinate with it.  I think this Anna Griffin scallop circle paper was a good match and adds a bit of color.  I chose to focus on the pink in the patterned paper but there is some green in there which might work also. I cut the glitter paper to 3.75" square.  Then added the strip of patterned paper to the left. They are tape together on the back then handled as a single layer.  The strip of pink card stock is added and trimmed to the edges.  This layer is then mounted to the pink rectangle layer. This is then added to the black card front.  The greeting is a black scallop circle, with a 1 3/8" pink circle with the color printed greeting on top of that.  This accent is then mounted over the pink strip with 3D foam tape.  This accent is all punched with Stampin Up punches.  The greeting is printed on a warm neutral card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.