Monday, October 27, 2014

Card Club - Oct - Butterfly

Today is card club and I have the luxury of being on vacation so I have just finished up the kits with plenty of time.

I have used one of the designer papers for the SLAB IV that many of us purchased years ago.  I have been waiting for a designer to work with this paper and this was it.  I started with an olive green card.  The acetate satin ribbon was a donation from one of the girls from card club a while back. It worked well in this design.  I cut 2 lengths, placed it on the designer paper layer, wrapped the ends over the top and bottom and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was glued to the card front.  I then assembled the accent.  I adhered the layers in this order. A 2" square of pink card stock, then a Stampin Up Deco Framelit aligning the corners, a large 2" oval punchie of the same designer paper and a pink butterfly punched with the Martha Stewart Large Butterfly.  This accent was attached to the card front over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.  The kits for class contain a variety of card colors including green, blue green and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.