Monday, October 20, 2014

Card - Sympathy - Still more

Here are 2 more cards for those who have lost loved ones. This one for a friend Val who lost her son-in-law. The other for Mary the wife of a friend Brad who passed away.

I started with grey cards onto which I added a layer of designer paper in muted green tones.  I cut the pink card stock with the Stampin Up Window Frames framelits.  I then layered a square of green behind it.  I added several silk flowers and a silk leaf.  I placed a strip of the same green card stock toward to lower edge and added my sentiment which was color printed and punched with the Decorative Label punch.  This was mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.


The next card is very similar.  This one has a yellow silk flower and a smaller light pink flower.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.