Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Recipe Box Divider Tabs

I'm working on items for our craft sale on November 8th which will raise funds for world missions.

We are having a Kid's Corner where children can shop for their parents.  I am making some of my unused supplies go to a new home.  As participants we are all donating items to the Kid's Corner.

These were purchased several years ago for a 5 year calendar but the concept or the time did not come together.  So, I decided to just make up dividers and fill them with index cards and maybe somebody's Mom or Dad will enjoy it.  I selected card stock which coordinated with the box. I cut pieces of ivory card stock at 3.75 x 6 inches.  I designed the tabs for the Stampin Up Round Tab punch.  I added the word at the center and wanted something to fill the bottom.  After a bit of searching on Ckler I found exactly what I needed.  I decided on 12 dividers. I put names on 10 and left 2 blank. I was able to print 12 tabs on a 4.25 x 11 piece of card stock.  Once printed, I punched them out, folded them in half, applied adhesive and carefully aligned the front one and pressed the back one to meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.