Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge - Oct - Tools Dies

The challenge for October is Tools - Dies.  This could include: Thick Dies from Sizzix or other companies, Electronic Cutters such as Cricut or Silhouette, or Sizzlets, or thin dies such as Spellbinders Nestabilities, Framelits, Thinlits,  Wow hasn't the world of diecutting grown!!










I selected a Flip Card and used the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 11PK Card Circle Flip-its #2. I selected the circle to repeat the circles in the DSP. I cut the card base from a bright green card stock.  Then I cut the layers from Basic Grey Fruitcake Berry Branch DSP. I cut a scallop circle to place on the circle flip.  I added white Martha Stewart snowflake punchie with a glue dot to hold it in place.  I added a piece of cotton ribbon in deep red to the left hand side and knotted it and trimmed the ends.  This is really nice ribbon and was bought at my local arts and crafts store in the Christmas ribbon section.

The picture on the right is of the card open.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and the contrast of the snowflake!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.