Saturday, August 18, 2018

Gold Polka Dot HB

I made this card for my aunt who is celebrating a birthday this week.

I started with this die cut which I used a while back.  It goes really well on a 5x7 large card. The die is the Sizzix Flower, Leaves & Stem #4 which I cut the from black card stock. 

This is my last metallic Prima Flowers from my stash.  I guess I will have to cut them from now on.

I started with a black card scored and folded. 

I added a layer of gold polka dots on kraft designer paper from Recollections.

I added the die cut flower, the gold metallic, the small die cut all held in place with a gold mini brad.

I adhered the stem below the flower then added a ripped piece of black card stock to represent dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.