Saturday, August 11, 2018

One Sheet Wonder - Card Set1

I am making a set of cards for friends who have lost a loved one this week.

I am using the One Sheet Wonder concept.  For these cards I used my OSW1 layout.  I used a very versatile designer paper with a bunch of colors called Disco Ball by Recollections.

The layouts can be change as desired.  Here I have chosen landscape and placed my designer paper on the left hand side.  I am using ivory card stock strips to coordinate with the designer paper. Here I chose brown but I see that green would have worked well also. On the next set!
I was able to choose 3 different colors for my card bases because of the wonderful colors in the designer paper. I chose blue and salmon. For the bottom 2 I put a brown butterfly created with the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.  On the first I chose blue for the butterfly.  They are held in place with Bling Zots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.