Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Exchange Cards - August

I cracked the seal on this die this morning.  It has been years since I purchased it on sale for a good price.

I chose a pink card for this bright and cheery embossed designer paper.  I adhered the DSP to the card front leaving a small border.

I cut the flower from black card stock.  It is designed for a larger card so I had to cut down the stem to fit my A2 card. I glued the flower then adhered the stem below then cut off the extra leaves and stem to the card edge.

I added a yellow handmade paper by Prima to the center of the flower and held it in place with a tiny black brad.

It would make a punchy birthday card.



For this card is chose a piece of designer paper by Basic Grey.  It features several colors and I chose a light blue card base for this paper.  It was cut to leave a small border and adhered to the card front.

I glued the flower and the stem to the designer paper and trimmed the stem to the edge of the card.

I placed a pink Prima handmade paper flower in the center held in place with a tiny blue brad.

These are off to my card exchange partners for August.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.