Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Cards to Gallery - Decorative Paper

This decorative paper which I made a while back was so bold I chose to use a small amount of it.

I punched squares with my Creative Memories Double Square Punch with the smaller one.  I punched black squares with the larger one. Coordinated size punches makes this design easy to make. I used a corner rounder punch on 2 of the corners then placed one of the square corners in the center.

I printed the white layer with the guidelines for the squares and the french greeting on the right.  Once the squares were adhered I glued it to the front of a blue card.

I added small brads in the bottom right hand square.

 I chose a piece of decorative paper with minimal color.  I coordinated the flower die cut in purple tones.  It was cut with the Sizzix Daisy #4 die. 

I adhered the decorative paper to a deep purple card base.  I tacked down the daisy with the stem framing this bright splatter on the right.

I made a hole in the center of the daisy with a push pin. I stacked the flowers starting with the silver flower sequin and ending with the large white on then placed them on the tiny white brad. I placed the prongs of the brad through and spread the prongs apart on the inside of the card.


Great all occasion card.




I started with this great decorative paper in yellow and green tones. 

I chose a bright yellow card. I trimmed the paper to leave a small border, wrapped a piece of celery green grosgrain ribbon across the top and taped the ends to the back.
I then glued it to the card front.

I added 3 yellow brads on the ribbon on the left hand side. I added a yellow bee accent on the right and used a black marker to create a trail across the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.