Sunday, July 1, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge - July - Copper Wisemen

I am catching up on my card challenge.

I started with a warm light blue card. 
I added a piece of designer paper by Imaginations - Sky.  It was cut to leave a small border.

I used the Stampin Up Come to Bethlehem set onto vellum and embossed it with copper powder.  It was trimmed to the edge of the DSP. I tacked in in place with a bit of ds tape behind the wisemen.

I then cut a piece of white card stock to complement the sand dune on the vellum.  I hand cut that and glued it onto the card front and then trimmed it to the bottom of the card. I then used a push pin for the holes for the copper brads. Two round ones in the corners and a star one in the middle of the star.

2 comments:

  1. Although I can't quite get my head in the game for Christmas just yet, I love this card! Enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great stamp set for this challenge! I find embossing on vellum is tricky but yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.