Thursday, July 26, 2018

Birthday Card - Olive and Chocolate

I made a couple of masculine cards.  This is coordinated designer paper in chocolate brown and olive green.   It features red, orange, vanilla triangles.

I cut the brown layer to 2.25 inches by 5.25 inches tall.  It was adhered to the left on the olive card base.  I added green piece measuring 3.75 inches square.  I layered it toward the top of the card.

I mounted a small oval greeting in the bottom right hand corner. 

I punched balloons with the Martha Stewart Balloon punch from the brown paper.  I added black thread strings to the balloons.  I adhered the balloons with 3D foam tape.




I made this card as a DSP Split.  I cut the green to 3.25 x 5.25 inches. The green is cut to 3.00 x 5.25 inches. These were taped into a single piece at the back with tape.

I adhered the designer paper layer onto the olive green card. I placed a piece of brown grosgrain ribbon across the joint and taped the ends to the inside of the card.

I added an oval greeting on the right hand side with 3D foam tape.  A couple more for my depleted stash.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards. It is so easy to make cards for females, not so for the men in our lives. Happy card making and thank you for stopping by my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.