Saturday, July 14, 2018

Blank Card Set

I made a set of cards for my aunt.  A funeral is a time where friends, service personnel and family are pitching in to make the arrangements.  Having cards handy makes it easy to express appreciation for the help.

In this set of cards I used a grey green card bases with a subtle floral designer paper in shades of green and grey.  The ribbon I used is called Knitting Ribbon.  It is beautiful soft ribbon about 3/8 inch wide. Love it.

I have use Prima Handmade Paper flowers as well with coordinating brads.


































The flowers were peach, green, and shades of pink.  I have created a variety of designs with the flowers.

The other card has heart punchies in pink and white with small plastic pink flowers held in place with Bling Zots.

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty. I'm planning to make cards today and needed some inspiration! Yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.