Saturday, July 28, 2018

R2Go All Occasion Stack Kit - Set 04

I cut the flowers from black card stock.

I selected designer paper and coordinating card stock for the base.  It was cut to leave a small border.  I adhered the DSP to the card front.

I then aligned the flower and and stem onto the card front. Once happy, I adhered the flower then the stem and trimmed it to the edge of the card.

I made a hole in the center of the flower with a push pin.  I placed the flower sequin then the handmade flower by Prima onto the tiny black brad and placed the prongs through the hole and press them apart on the inside of the card.






This set features black and white printed elements.  The images were downloaded from Pixabay. They were printed onto white card stock then they were punched with a 2" circle punch.

I chose designer paper which would coordinated with the elements and then cards in black, white or kraft.

Once the desinger paper was adhered to the card front I wrapped a piece of black knitting ribbon around the card front and knotted it.

The element is created when the white circle is adhered to the black Stampin Up Deco Label die cut.  The label is then adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

This card features a large metallic copper diecut daisy done with the Sizzix Daisy #4 die.

I chose designer paper and card stock combinations that worked well together.  The DSP is cut to leave a small border then adhered to the card front.

I tack the copper daisy lightly with adhesive.  This time because I have a greeting I swung the stem to the right.  I used a push pin to create a hole in the center of the flower.  I placed the teal and copper flowers onto the tiny copper brad and pressed it through the hole I made. Spread the prongs on the inside.

The greeting was printed in teal on ivory card stock and punched out with the Stampin Up Artisan label.
Check the kit tab for availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.