Monday, July 30, 2018

Gift Box of All Occasion Cards - Donation

I made a gift box of all occasion cards for an upcoming charity event.

I included 12 cards with white envelopes with blank inserts.  A few have greetings but most can be used for any occasion.

I started with a black card base.  I cut a 6 inch circle with my Creative Memories Cutter.  I then cut the circle in half.  I aligned the straight edge to the right hand side of the card and adhered it to the card front.  I trimmed the top and bottom of the half circle to the card edge.  I used the wonderful music designer paper.

I added a black die cut flower and then a metallic Prima and a small black die cut one.  These are held in place with a mini gold brad.


This is a similar card with the straight edge on the left hand side this time.

I aligned 9 handmade paper flowers by Prima in warm tones along the curved edge.  I alternated the colors from tan, ivory and a rosy taupe color.

They are held in place with a tiny copper brad with a small black sequin in the center.

This card features polka dot designer paper by Fancy Pants Designs - Like Father Like Son - Stud Muffin.
I ripped the right hand side of the designer paper then adhered the straight side to the left hand side of a forest green card.  I added a piece of celery grosgrain ribbon wrapped around the card front and knotted it.

I created the greeting accent with a warm green scalloped circle, topped with a 1.25 circle of the same color as the card, then a 1" circle stamped greeting in chocolate brown.


With the wonderful colors in this designer paper several options were possible for the car color.  Here I have selected a terra cotta colored card base.  I ripped both edges then adhered it to the card front.  I wrapped a piece of celery grosgrain ribbon across the front of the card and taped the ends on the inside of the card.

I created an accent with a scallop circle, then a blue smooth circle then 2 layered butterflies.  I held these pieces together with a white tiny brad. The accent was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Very similar cards with the half circles on the left edge then the right hand side.

An accent was created with silk and handmade paper flowers.  This is  held in place with a green mini brad.

I added a grey knitting ribbon wrapped around the card front and knotted on the front.  I added a few more from my stash to make a total of 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.