Friday, November 23, 2018

All Occasion Photo Cards - Craft Sale

I am working on photo cards for my craft sale tomorrow at the Millwoods United Church.  This is my first time being juried for photo cards so I decided to work on 5x7 inch cards which were very popular last year at a sale I attended.

This is Mrs. Bear all decked out in her finest.  I took the photo during my visit to the antique mall a while back.  It required a good amount of editing to create a pleasing image.  Turned out pretty good. 

This would make a great all occasion card for any female recipient. 











Love this beautiful Dahlia - Alpen Diamond - taken at the St. Albert Botanical Garden this summer.  I love how the petals are separate which makes it a bit unusual as far as dahlias go. They usually have many petals tightly organized around a barely visible center.

Again, perfect for an all occasion card. 








These are the cosmos flowers I planted and harvested in a friend`s garden this summer.  I did not get very many but these are lovely. 

I paired them with my yellow glass vase.  Love how the yellow in the center of the flowers is repeated in the vase.  I was able to hide the water mark behind the yellow in the neck of the vase.

Super all occasion card.

I initialed all the photos to confirm my art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.