Sunday, November 25, 2018

Framed Photos

I framed this beautiful Ninebark - Summer Wine blossoms in a gorgeous champagne frame. 

It features a warm champagne pearl mat with a white one behind. 

The frame is 9.5 inches square with an opening for a 5x5 inch photo.

I had lots of comments on the framed art but sadly no one chose to taken home from the sale yesterday.







At the sale yesterday, each vendor was asked to donate an item.  Items were arranged into gift bags and about 20 gift bags were drawn throughout the day. Folks filled out their names as they donated to enter the sale.


This the cute frame I donated.  It is a 6x6 frame featuring a floating 4x4 photo.  It was about 2 inches deep so it stood on its own. 

I chose 2 of my 4x4 calendar images and tacked them together.  They were sandwiched between 2 pieces of glass. One can then see an image from either side.  This side is a Blue Morph taken at the Butterfly Museum.

It would make a great photo for Instagram photos as it was very easy to access and change the photos at a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.