Friday, November 16, 2018

R2Go Christmas Stack - Prism Snowflakes & Trees

I started with a navy card base.

I tacked a 4" square of vellum leaving even borders top and bottom.

I added the silver metallic ribbon wrapped around the card front and taped to the front over the vellum where the accent will cover it.

The snowflake element starts with a small white sequin then a silver fiber one, then the prism one and finally the Stampin Up Snow Flurry white one cut from card stock.  Make holes as needed in each of the snowflakes. These are held together with a navy mini brad where the prongs are spread apart on the back.

Adhere the snowflake element with the 3D foam tape.

Glue the quarter sheet insert.



I started with a warm green card base.

I assembled my trees by cutting the black strip into 3 pieces then adding one to each tree with a tiny brad. The trees are adhered to the card front with double sided tape.

Remove the star & Zot from release paper and adhere to card front at the top of the tree one at a time.

Rip the white paper to create your snowbank.  Trim it to the card edge if necessary. 

Layer the white circle greeting onto the black larger circle. Add the 3D foam tape to the back and adhere to card front as shown.  Glue the quarter sheet insert to the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.