Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thank You Cards - Compassion House


During my clean up last week I found a bunch of old card kits. 

I decided to make some of these up for Thank You cards for Compassion House.

During my visit with my friend on Tuesday we both worked on these kits over a cup of green tea.

This card features a handmade paper heart which has been layered onto a piece of lavender Japanese Mulberry paper.

The card base is pink.  I added a greeting in pink punched with the Stampin Up Decorative Label mounted with 3D foam tape.




These cards feature a die cut frame of designer paper layered over a white embossed layer.  It was embossed with the Cuttlebug D`vine Swirl folder.  I die cut Sizzix flowers and leaves  to place in the center.  Greetings were added in coordinating colors.


This card starts with a yellow base. I created acrylic paint paper on an orange base with red and gold paint.  This layer was cut to leave a small border and ripped on the right hand side and adhered to the card front.

The flowers are pages from a 365 day calendar.  The image was trimmed then adhered to a gold paper layer.  This was adhered on the decorative paper aligned on the left. 

I added a circle greeting on the right.



I am dropping these off today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.