Monday, June 1, 2020

Ready 2 Go All Occasion Stack Kit - Set 01

Split Square

I cut a 4 inch square of designer paper into 2 equal triangles by cutting top left hand corner to opposite corner with a paper cutter.   These were glued to the card front aligned to the top and the bottom.   That leaves a nice band of card color on the diagonal. 

I wrapped a length of white grosgrain ribbon around the card front and knotted on the front.  Trimmed the ends on the slant.

I assembled the flower accent by putting the small flower then the large flower onto the brad.  Press the prongs apart on the back.

I added the 3D foam tape to the back of the flower accent and adhered it to the card front.

A quarter sheet insert is glued to the right hand side.

Nature Sticker

I layered the nature sticker onto coordinating card stock and trimmed leaving a narrow border.  I added 3D foam tape to the 4 corners on back.

I adhered an embossed layer leaving a small border to the card front. 

Adhered the strip of black card stock onto the embossed layer.

I adhered the nature sticker to the card front.

I tucked the circle greeting just under the corner of the sticker.

Hexagon Trio

I chose an ivory card. 

I wrapped the ivory ribbon across the designer paper and tape ends to the back.  Adhered to the card front.

I adhered the 3 hexagons to the bottom half of the card below the grosgrain ribbon.

I assembled the greeting by adhering the greeting to the colored circle then to the scallop circle.  The whole greeting was then adhered over the grosgrain ribbon with 3D foam tape.

I am glad to have a couple of customers who want card kits during this isolation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.